1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Advanced Standing Programs

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by saravs, Apr 30, 2002.

1. saravs

saravs Member
    10+ Year Member

Dear All,
    Would somebody tell me all the Universities that accept foriegn trained dentists for the advanced standing program?
    thanks,
    saravs

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. merl

merl Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi saravs,

sent you pm long back :) check it.How was your interveiw at boston?

4. saravs

saravs Member
    10+ Year Member

hey merl,
    well, it went ok, but it looks as if they had made up their mind already. I did not make it.
    They were very confused themselves, first they told that there are two lists, and if u get put on list no. 1, then u would be selected if there are any vacancies this year, if u got put in list no.2, then u d be given early acceptance for next year. After sometime, another person came and told the complete opposite of that. I am sure they had no idea what they were doing, and they had made their minds up before we even got there.
    Anyways, at this point i am preparing for part 1 again, and trying to improve my scores, for next year.
    Would you have the list of all advanced standing programs here?
    regards,
    s