1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Advanced standing

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by strong, Jul 1, 2002.

1. strong

strong Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Advanced standing students-is it possible to defer admission by 1 year..does anyone have any idea?I have been accepted into NYUCD but may not be able to join this year,so is there any possiblity for me to defer my admission by 1 year?does anyone know the procedure?
    Thanks.

2. Henna

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

To hold your postion for the next year, I think you'll have to deposit $1000/- or so...
    Why dont you call up the admissions dept & speak to them directly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. strong

strong Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks for the reply.Well, is this 1000$ deposit made in addition to the 1000$ you initially pay in order to reserve your place?any idea?

Thanks.

4. Henna

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

No, I think its just $1000/- ( not additional). but pls do confirm it, I think they reserve your place for the next year but its not Guaranteed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. strong

strong Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks for the input.