Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Advanced standing.

Discussion in 'Dental' started by strong, Jul 1, 2002.

1. strong

strong Junior Member

Advanced standing students-is it possible to defer admission by 1 year..does anyone have any idea?I have been accepted into NYUCD but may not be able to join this year,so is there any possiblity for me to defer my admission by 1 year?does anyone know the procedure?
    Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. guru

guru Member

Hey strong
    Congratulations on your admissions!!! I feel your best bet is to discuss with the school. They'll give you a more accurate information.

If I may ask , is this a recent admission (as in less than a month )? If so pls tell me if NYUCD are still accepting and what do I need to do. `Cos they told me early in March that there was no longer a space over there.

4. strong

strong Junior Member

Thanks for the reply.
    It is not a recent acceptance..I was accepted way back in jan..looks like I may need to defer it due to some personal reasons. well, do you personally know of anyone who has defered admission?
    Thanks.

5. pkm

pkm Member

hey strong
    i have defered my admission in nyu to next yr.i too got accepted in jan.but u can do it.talk to amy shes very nice. and shewill help u out.
    goodluck

6. strong

strong Junior Member

Hi
    Thanks for your encouraging reply.Well, will our admission/acceptance be confirmed for the 2003 fall batch,after we have defered it this year or will it be on an availablity basis?
    Thanks once again for the reply.