Advanced standing.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strong

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Advanced standing students-is it possible to defer admission by 1 year..does anyone have any idea?I have been accepted into NYUCD but may not be able to join this year,so is there any possiblity for me to defer my admission by 1 year?does anyone know the procedure?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey strong
Congratulations on your admissions!!! I feel your best bet is to discuss with the school. They'll give you a more accurate information.

If I may ask , is this a recent admission (as in less than a month )? If so pls tell me if NYUCD are still accepting and what do I need to do. `Cos they told me early in March that there was no longer a space over there.

Thanks for the reply.
It is not a recent acceptance..I was accepted way back in jan..looks like I may need to defer it due to some personal reasons. well, do you personally know of anyone who has defered admission?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey strong
i have defered my admission in nyu to next yr.i too got accepted in jan.but u can do it.talk to amy shes very nice. and shewill help u out.
goodluck

Hi
Thanks for your encouraging reply.Well, will our admission/acceptance be confirmed for the 2003 fall batch,after we have defered it this year or will it be on an availablity basis?
Thanks once again for the reply.