Advice for my first MMI coming up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subdermallight

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Particular advice or resources that you know of. Thanks everyone

Members don't see this ad.

MMI is challenging but also fun! And congrats on your achievement, you have made it this far. Regarding prep, focus more on the process by which you come up with answers as much as the actual answer itself. Med schools want to see how you think and if you are balanced and reasonable in your statements, e.g. if you can present multiple perspectives, solve a problem (again the focus is on your approach), etc.

best wishes,
AB

Reactions: 1 user
All my MD interviews have been MMI, there are lots of videos on YouTube on how to approach/different ways to think about questions that I found really helpful when preparing. Always be able to see both sides of an issue, never say anything inflammatory or super biased

Members don't see this ad :)
All my MD interviews have been MMI, there are lots of videos on YouTube on how to approach/different ways to think about questions that I found really helpful when preparing. Always be able to see both sides of an issue, never say anything inflammatory or super biased
Yea! I’ve seen some. Many are from the UK, Canada, and Australia though and countries have different laws about consent etc (minor difference though I know). Find any detailed one from an American perspective? I did find some usmle ethics videos that were great