Advice for Post Content Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bltng

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been studying on and off for a bit now, was planning for a January test but had to reschedule due to lack of preparation, and now have a reserved seat for March. I started out doing content review and first 1/3 of TBR and (finally) finished content review about a week ago. I just finished the SA's and scored pretty badly (below averages on all 4 subject tests, haven't taken verbal yet).

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do ~ should I indulge in hardcore content-reviewing or just continuing doing TBR passages? Or both? I'm pretty shaken up by my low SA scores and would really love to hear what you'd have to recommend.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I think you should look at the questions you got wrong and revisit that area, reviewing all the content seems a bit much.

Yea I agree. I think that the most help will come from doing a lot of questions and just reviewing what you don't understand. You will retain it more with practice, practice, and more practice!

I'm in the same situation. I rescheduled from Jan 25th to March 22nd. I'm done with content review and I agree that it's probably best to work on problem areas by doing practice problems and taking the practice tests, at least that's my plan. Guess I'll see how it goes :xf:

I haven't finished content review, but from everyone I've talked to I got the impression their first few practice tests were a bit on the low side and like 2 or 3 tests in they started to go up once they got into the grove of things. You've got 2 months, I wouldn't worry yet. If you're pulling mid to low 20's by the end of Feb though you should probably start to reconsider your approach. Just review and concentrate on everything you get wrong/got right but don't understand and you'll be fine. Good Luck!