Advice: if you are running out time ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anaphylactic

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Type: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

Press Execute

You will then have another 108 days to study for Step 1.

So do not worry.

Members don't see this ad.

you have to wait 5 more seasons/years to have that question answered.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about. Looks like I missed the memo.

All we're made of is time... ~Charlie, Season 1

Been watching the past episodes before bed each night to unwind... any of you guys read DarkUFOs blog? my fiance reads it and tells me all sorts of crazy stuff...

All we're made of is time... ~Charlie, Season 1

Been watching the past episodes before bed each night to unwind... any of you guys read DarkUFOs blog? my fiance reads it and tells me all sorts of crazy stuff...

Right. Well then, I'm going to give you some advice anyway. You have to lift it up.

up up down down left right left right B A start---all you need to know for this test

For those who do not know what the above means:

"A secret fraternal guide for masturbation dating back to ancient Mesopotamia. Set forth by one of the first branches of warring tribes composed almost entirely of ten-year old children who were taught by intoxicated shaman that self-image was more important than education. They became the first nation of Nintendous, on the Island of Contraceptive."