Advice Needed on PR Science Workbook/PR Exams.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EgyptianDoc

MSUCOM c/o 2016
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually finished the workbook? If so, how long did it take to finish? Is it possible to finish it in a week? It seems like it wouldn't be possible but it might. I'm debating whether or not I should finish the entire workbook or just focus on the PR and AAMC practice exams. I'm writing on August 6th so I have a little over a month left. I've taken a total of 7 exams so far (5 PR, 2 AAMC). Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Also, do you think it would be ok if I just used it for my weaknesses on the AAMC exams? Thanks for any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
There are a MILLION passages in there... I've done about 75% of Ochem (seems like their smallest section) and maybe 60% of Bio and none of PS since I've been using TBR.

PS alone has (I counted) 417 discretes in addition to the 60 or 70 passages. Just take passages on your weaknesses, you don't need to do every last one. Although, you should be doing practice Qs in between FLs and in a month you could totally finish the workbook.

There are a MILLION passages in there... I've done about 75% of Ochem (seems like their smallest section) and maybe 60% of Bio and none of PS since I've been using TBR.

PS alone has (I counted) 417 discretes in addition to the 60 or 70 passages. Just take passages on your weaknesses, you don't need to do every last one. Although, you should be doing practice Qs in between FLs and in a month you could totally finish the workbook.

Did you say that book has 417 discretes just for PS :wow: WOW!!! I better get started on that book - Thanks Princeton Review for this wonderful gift to Premeds!!

Sorry I meant for physics - there are only 50 or so discretes for Chem. But yea, there are a ton of Qs.