advice needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

libodent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everybody im a libyan trained dentist and i want to do my post grad studies in us (prosthodontics) can anybody help me ,ive already done some research on the web but im confused ,thank you all

Members don't see this ad.

comon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee some help :xf::thumbup::luck:

um, it's hard to help you when your question is so broad and non-specific. i'm not really even sure what you're asking. plus, not as many ppl do protho.. tell us what you're specifically asking and give it some time and hopefully you'll get some more answers.

Members don't see this ad :)
im interested in doing a residincy in prosthodontics as well as getting a master degree.thanks a lot

im interested in doing a residincy in prosthodontics as well as getting a master degree.thanks a lot

check with the schools with programs and check each out... They should be listed at the AMer Dental Assoc site on CODA (comm on dental accred) or on the ADEA (Amer Dental Education Assoc) web site.... each program/school is different