advice needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medic mad

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
actually i'm 19 years old tis year and i only have spm(o-level) result. i wouldn't say that i have an excellent result, i passed all my subjects including my science subjects. i'm very passionate bout practicing medicine.
now i'm searching to do my pre-medicine n MD in Banglore or Singapore.
is there any suitable college or university for me.

Members don't see this ad.

actually i'm 19 years old tis year and i only have spm(o-level) result. i wouldn't say that i have an excellent result, i passed all my subjects including my science subjects. i'm very passionate bout practicing medicine.
now i'm searching to do my pre-medicine n MD in Banglore or Singapore.
is there any suitable college or university for me.

There is no such thing as "pre med" in India. You start MBBS (~MD) immediately after finishing high school. I would be able to answer to your query better if i know the following -

1. Where have you completed you education from ?
2. Where do you want to practice medicine ?

i've completed my studies in Malaysia.
my aim is to study in Bangalore. if possible MS RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Well as I've said before, private colleges in India offer a lower standard of education than government run ones (exception being KMC, Manipal). Where do you want to practice ? If India, then the college you mentioned seems like a fair choice. I am not quite sure of the entry requirements, but they're usually kept low for NRI category seats (usually 50% in physics, chemistry and biology). I'd advise you to contact schools directly and not be duped by middlemen. Medical education (on management seats) is a very big business in India and people often get taken for a ride.

well i'm planning to practice medic in malaysia also.
in your choice which its the most suitable medical college in india is the best choice for me?
just name me few college tat u think is suitable for me. i'll check it out.
as we know there are lot of medical college in india so i'm having tough time to get the right 1 for myself. plz help me out.