1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Advice on App

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by bres, Jul 15, 2002.

1. bres

bres Member

I am on the way of filling out the application on the AADSAS website.
    While reading this forum, I feel I am so so behind the schedule.
    Is it too late to send the application at the end of July, this month? How does it work, the applications which did not get into the first batch? Am I too late??

Need one more advice. I talked to my advisor and he would send out the recommendation directly to each school I am applying. Is it OK? Do I have to inform AADSAS of this?

so stressed out. should have done it way before.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vixen

vixen I like members

no, you still have time....I just got all my money together today, and am finishing up my essay, so I'll have it submitted w/in a week or two....the schools are focusing on their incoming students now I'm sure, so just try and get it done by the summer, and you'll still be fairly early in the game...good luck! :)

4. bres

bres Member

Thanks for your advice.

5. markymarky

markymarky Junior Member

bres,

do not worry. you have plenty of time to submit your application. i know some people who completed their apps in december (personally, i completed mine in oct) and were still accepted into dental school. the timing only depends if you've got that one competitive school that you've GOT to get into.