Advice on interview q's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Suz177

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites or places to look w/ some suggestions on answering interview q's. Interviewfeedback has been great for pre-viewing the q's, but i still don't know how to answer a few or would at least like some guidance on it. One q i had at an interview was to describe in detail the day of a physician. Anyone have any advice for this one?

Members don't see this ad.

try going to hotbot.com and searching for "medical school interview." That is what I did, and I found a lot of sites with good info about how to prepare for answering interview ?s. Hope this helps! :)

Originally posted by Suz177:
•One q i had at an interview was to describe in detail the day of a physician. Anyone have any advice for this one?•••

If you've spent any time at all shadowing or talking with physicians, this question should be no problem at all. Maybe its just me, but when I'm talking to a doc and want to know about his/her specialty, I usually ask what a usual day/week entails.