Advice on moving my exam from July 7th to July 23rd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1030770

This is the text I sent my friend for advice any help would be appreciated because I am completely lost.

"I need some legit advice. I feel like I can get a 129 in BB, a 130 in PS, and a 129-130 in cars if I get more time to practice.

- I’m always 1 point away from a 129 in BB, if I take time to redo the section bank and actually learn the metabolic pathways I think I can break a 130 (my content is very lacking because I prioritized practice over content heavily and honestly, was just shooting for around a 127-128)

- for PS I’m always 1 pt away from a 129 and always miss like 2-3 questions because of content if I re-go through the 80-page doc I feel like I can push the 129-130 range because I am usually missing discrete and pseudo discrete

Therefore, I think I should rewatch the khan academy and redo Uworld to push myself into the 129-130 range

- for cars, I keep messing up the timing, so I think I need more practice. There is no way in **** I should be scoring below a 129 on this section because of how well I did on the practice LSAT materials (always in the high 90th percentile for reading comprehension)

My plan is to push back my exam to the 23rd and take one week to do the pure practice. Then take the last two full-lengths next two weeks. I don’t know how much this would mess up my app. But at this point, I feel like I’m wasting my potential to get around a 513- 515 and settling for 509-511 score range. "
- if I move my MCAT to July 7th, I am planning on sending my primaries on July 15th
- If I move my mcat to the 23rd I will submit on the 31st

I was originally planning on applying mostly DO but think I will try and shot for MD now. Do yall think it would be worth it to move to the 23rd. Or will the about 2 week difference hurt my chances significantly

Members don't see this ad.

This is the text I sent my friend for advice any help would be appreciated because I am completely lost.

"I need some legit advice. I feel like I can get a 129 in BB, a 130 in PS, and a 129-130 in cars if I get more time to practice.

- I’m always 1 point away from a 129 in BB, if I take time to redo the section bank and actually learn the metabolic pathways I think I can break a 130 (my content is very lacking because I prioritized practice over content heavily and honestly, was just shooting for around a 127-128)

- for PS I’m always 1 pt away from a 129 and always miss like 2-3 questions because of content if I re-go through the 80-page doc I feel like I can push the 129-130 range because I am usually missing discrete and pseudo discrete

Therefore, I think I should rewatch the khan academy and redo Uworld to push myself into the 129-130 range

- for cars, I keep messing up the timing, so I think I need more practice. There is no way in **** I should be scoring below a 129 on this section because of how well I did on the practice LSAT materials (always in the high 90th percentile for reading comprehension)

My plan is to push back my exam to the 23rd and take one week to do the pure practice. Then take the last two full-lengths next two weeks. I don’t know how much this would mess up my app. But at this point, I feel like I’m wasting my potential to get around a 513- 515 and settling for 509-511 score range. "
- if I move my MCAT to July 7th, I am planning on sending my primaries on July 15th
- If I move my mcat to the 23rd I will submit on the 31st

I was originally planning on applying mostly DO but think I will try and shot for MD now. Do yall think it would be worth it to move to the 23rd. Or will the about 2 week difference hurt my chances significantly
Nobody can tell you whether the two weeks will make a difference in your scores, but you can rest assured that the two week difference in when you submit your primariy will not be the difference between an acceptance and a rejection, especially not in July this year.

For what it's worth, either of those dates might be a little on the late side this year, given how backed up verifications are this year, so you might want to consider submitting your primary sooner rather than later with one throwaway school so you can get verified while preparing for the exam in order to minimize any delays in getting your secondaries in August. A lot of people already submitted a month ago, and some of them are freaking out because they have STILL not been verified, and they submitted in the first few days. You have no way to know how backed up AMCAS might be around July 15-31, but they are currently quoting up to 8 weeks!

Nobody can tell you whether the two weeks will make a difference in your scores, but you can rest assured that the two week difference in when you submit your primariy will not be the difference between an acceptance and a rejection, especially not in July this year.

For what it's worth, either of those dates might be a little on the late side this year, given how backed up verifications are this year, so you might want to consider submitting your primary sooner rather than later with one throwaway school so you can get verified while preparing for the exam in order to minimize any delays in getting your secondaries in August. A lot of people already submitted a month ago, and some of them are freaking out because they have STILL not been verified, and they submitted in the first few days. You have no way to know how backed up AMCAS might be around July 15-31, but they are currently quoting up to 8 weeks!
What about TMDSA, I am mostly applying in Texas