1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Advice on University of Vermont Medical School

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by MD-bound, Jan 17, 2001.

1. MD-bound

MD-bound Member
    10+ Year Member

Hello Everyone,

I am going to be interviewing at UVM, the University of Vermont, in the near future and was hoping I could pick your brains for some advice or people to contact at UVM. I have contacted the admissions office and due to exam schedules medical students are not really available to field questions or host guest--kind of sucks.

Anyhow if anyone has interviewed there or is there as a medical student right now, I could use some advice and insight as to how things are in Vermont. I have to admit I am a little anxious over this, because so far it is my only interview and I don't want to mess it up. Any info on the programs, facilities, social life and what they emphasize would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any and all of your help!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Try going to www.interviewfeedback.com and look up what other students had to say about their interview at Vermont. Another source of information would be the school's website. Good luck