Advice re: Multiple Letters of Interest to same school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinyhandsbob

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wait listed for a DO program in February and sent them a letter of interest shortly thereafter (confirming I would attend if given the opportunity and all the reasons I would want to go there) . I have not heard back from them yet. Would sending a second letter of interest potentially help? How are multiple letters of interest in the same cycle looked at? If anyone has personal experience either as an ADCOM or applicant who submitted more then 1, that would be helpful.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

These are unprecedented times with staff trying to work from home to get a class seated. Do not overload them with stuff they do not need. You told them once, that is enough.

Reactions: 1 user
I was wait listed for a DO program in February and sent them a letter of interest shortly thereafter (confirming I would attend if given the opportunity and all the reasons I would want to go there) . I have not heard back from them yet. Would sending a second letter of interest potentially help? How are multiple letters of interest in the same cycle looked at? If anyone has personal experience either as an ADCOM or applicant who submitted more then 1, that would be helpful.

Thanks!
Makes you look exceptionally needy.

They know you're interested because you sent them an app.