Advice Regarding Orgo Odyssey and PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Applesandteeth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I am currently finished watching Chad's videos for Orgo and Gen Chem. I have 8 weeks left until test day.
I've started doing Chad's quizzes a 2nd time to refresh my memory. After that I plan on using Orgo Odyssey and then starting DAT Destroyer. Has anyone had experience using Orgo Odyssey and felt like it was useful recently? My orgo background is very weak since I haven't taken orgo in 4 years.

This will be my 2nd time writing the DAT, and I did okay the first time, 20AA/19TS but I only studied for 3 weeks. I also need a higher score due to my poor undergrad performance.

I am aiming to get a 22+ in every section.
My PAT score last time was an abysmal 19, I had only used Crack DAT PAT. Anyone have any suggestions for a 20+?

I plan on getting DAT Bootcamp, and qvault in the next few weeks, but don't want to be spending a lot of money. Is Achiever worth it for PAT alone?

Thank you SDN for being so awesome with these breakdowns, especially Glimmer!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I think that the Destroyer books especially the odyssey will pick up your orgo skills. I myself had my issues with orgo but the roadmaps in the destroyer really helps me.

For me old school printed materials are the best-any time you need them -they are just around. Best of all books are teaching you and what could be better than that. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user