Advice: Soon to be DSI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmu4487

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As Dental school soon approaches i was wondering about the NBDE I and II,
what should i expect? Any advice to studying for these exams while i study for dental school? Should i pay special attention to any specific classes?

Im just looking for some pearls of wisdom! Any advice would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

If you want you can pm with your questions for Part 1. As for part 2 - I am still preparing for it. I see you are enrolled in dental school, so you don't really have to ace the exam (part 1). From what I hear, part 1 is easier to get a score above 85 than in part 2. Frankly, I doubt that someone recently scored above 85 on part 2 as it has been changed to a terribly hard versions. But as for part 1, pm me your questions. I say pm, because I am not sure if I will remember to check the thread again :) in a day or so, so personal message is the safest option. Hope it helps!:luck:

As Dental school soon approaches i was wondering about the NBDE I and II,
what should i expect? Any advice to studying for these exams while i study for dental school? Should i pay special attention to any specific classes?

Im just looking for some pearls of wisdom! Any advice would be appreciated!

Focus on school ... you'll have enough to stress out about during school year. Study hard for both tests!