Advice where to go, CP struggles - ~1 month out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StormPhoenix

Reaction score
I write the exam on May 31. Took my first AAMC test today. Was a little underwhelmed with my score. Shooting for a 517 still. Was hoping for a little higher since everyone says it is the easiest, so it has me significantly concerned. Made my school list assuming I get about a 515.

Score distribution:
C/P - 73% (43/59)
CARS - 87% (46/53)
B/B - 87% (51/59)
P/S - 87% (51/59)

According to score distributions I've found on Reddit/SDN puts me at about 127/129/129/129 for a 514 (Oi, weird as hell I got x3 87%)

C/P seems to be my eternal struggle. Most just say practice, but I promise you I have been getting basically the same area of 39-45 questions correct since I've started prepping for 3 months now. Any recommendations on where to go to improve this now?

Goal: 517. I feel like I can push for 130 in B/B, and I plan on finally running through the 300 pg Khan to hopefully push me up to a 130 in P/S. (You need to score so high in P/S smh.) I'm just really at a loss for C/P as I can see it is significantly pulling down my score. Advice?

Materials: All AAMC QP, Section Bank completed once, still have all AAMC FL 1-3 to take, finished Uworld once. Did x4 NS exams all once

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: