Advise Needed!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kajrah07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI GUYS,

I did not submit my AMCAS yet, but it is completed. I was going to submit it tom. but I was wondering if I should hold on.

One professor messed up my grade and delayed in changing it because of paperwork, so the paper work went in this week and it will take a week before the grade change shows up. and then i will submit the transcript request form, so by the time the transcript gets to amcas, i will say it will take 2 weeks

so, if all transcripts are not received, will my application be on hold. so there isn't a point submitting it right?

also, i took the mcat the 13th of july, and i am waiting for my results

but my main concern is, should i submit the application now, or wait for the trancript to be received. Will they review the application before the transcript is received?

Thanks

:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Kinda depends on the grade...i mean did he give you a C instead of an A?

Members don't see this ad :)
if i'd not JUST finished off a cup of green tea...it would be all over my laptop right now :laugh::laugh:

...because i hate my laptop that much?

it's not as funny if you have to have it explained to you... :(

my grade is being changed from a c to a b

but that doesn't answer my question, should i wait for the transcript, or should i send my application in??? and then when the transcript grade is changed, i will send out the transcript?

:confused:ok

if u r laughing at my situation, its not funny, because i am in a lot of stress, i dont know what to do!

...because i hate my laptop that much?

it's not as funny if you have to have it explained to you... :(

It depends on your GPA and what effect this error will have on it. Right now its taking 2-3 weeks to verify primaries. If you submit today, I would venture a guess that it would take 3-4 weeks to verify. Waiting for the change may allow the wait time to increase to ~6 weeks...

My advice is that if it won't improve you GPA by .05 or more, submit now. I think you can always submit a correction later on...

If you're done revising your app, then just send it in. They can't verify you without your transcripts. And you haven't sent them in yet. I would wait on sending your transcripts until the grade has been changed.