Medical Advisor Prep - REVIEWS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Advisor Prep

Admissions Guru
Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are pioneers when it comes to helping premed students achieve their dream of becoming a physician. From our expertise on the Multiple Mini Interview to newer assessment tools as such as CASPer, our services are often imitated by others but never duplicated. We are very proud of the fact that we have been able to help a wide variety of students from all walks of life.

Many of our students are re-applicants and turn to us after conventional wisdom has proven unsuccessful. If you have worked with us, please consider leaving us a review on SDN.

Please note that we will not tolerate fake reviews.

Members don't see this ad.

As a newer member of the SDN community and soon to be member of HMS class of 2020, I first heard about Advisor Prep from a close friend who is currently a third year at Harvard. She worked with Dr. To previously on her application to Harvard Medical School and despite having slightly below avg stats for her class and not being URM, she was ultimately admitted with his help. I worked with Dr. To to prepare for my HMS interview. We had a total of 6 interviews sessions to get me prepared and they were all very, very helpful. I was also able to "talk" to a Harvard faculty with prior experience in the program's adcom to ask a few questions. What I found most beneficial about our sessions was that the feedback was catered specifically to me and my goals of getting into a top program like Harvard. You can find helpful information on SDN but unless you have the right resources, it is very hard to pull that information together in a way that benefits you. I'm the first in my family to be going to medical school, compared to many of my future classmates with pedigrees. Overall, I don't think I would have gotten into Harvard without Dr. To and everyone at AP's help !!!!!

Last edited: