Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

AE Interview day

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by dynamite, Dec 14, 2001.

1. dynamite

dynamite Senior Member

Do any of you know when the interview day at Albert Einstein ends? I checked on interviewfeedback but couldn't find around what time everything is over. I know there's a luncheon after the interview and then a presentation. Around what time did it finish. I need to know for the tickets. Thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member

Dynamite-

It depends when your interview actually is. If it's scheduled in the morning, you'll have your interview, lunch around noon, and then a tour around 1. The day was one of the most unstructured interview experiences I had. There wasn't a financial aid presentation and no one from the administration talked to us. However, it was a really good experience. I finished around 2, but there were other applicants there that had afternoon interviews, some as late as 3.

Good luck. When are you interviewing? I'll be revisiting the school on 1/4.

4. dynamite

dynamite Senior Member

I'm going to be there 1/22. My interview's at 9:30. So I can assume I'll get out before 2 or 3? I'm trying to book a flight at JFK that leaves at 6:45. No problem, right?