Aecom , any recent news

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cleothecat

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

are you talking pre interview, post interview, or upon acceptance?

i just got pre-interview rejection monday. so i guess they're doing soem major decisions (heard from 4 other schools that day as well...so i guess right now is the "time" for schools to get their balls rolling)

Members don't see this ad :)
Post interview news (intewrviews since January 15,2007) please.

When did you interview? When amd how did you hear the news?

I interviewed end of October and was accepted towards end of January. They seem to take their time. I really got a good vibe there though. Best of luck to you :luck: :luck: :luck:

I interviewed there last week. I am not sure when I'll hear back. I hope soon though!:)

I interviewed end of October and was accepted towards end of January. They seem to take their time. I really got a good vibe there though. Best of luck to you :luck: :luck: :luck:

Ack, that's a bad example. You had to wait a while because they didn't start till 1/15! :p Congratulations though!

Hey SuperHiro, how likely is it that you will be attending AECOM next year? What's weighing in on your decisions at this point?

I called recently and was told they are going to be sending invites out in march, but wasnt told when in march, just that they will be sent out.

I called recently and was told they are going to be sending invites out in march, but wasnt told when in march, just that they will be sent out.

Oooh, thanks. I sent a Letter of Desperation two weeks ago, so hopefully it'll pull through in time.

Also, last year's invite threads don't really show any invites after mid-March, so you can probably count on them being out by the 15th. Perhaps even earlier.

Just an update for everyone waiting to hear from them. I was told yesterday at my interview that the adcom just got back from a 2 week haitus recently and are playing catch-up now. In any case, she told me to expect to hear back in around 6 weeks.

I had my interview on 2/5 and have not recieved any info.