AECOM Interview Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ruggerboy123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do we find out if we have a morning or afternoon interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Call the admissions office the day before the interview to confirm and then ask. It also depends on what time they told you to come in the email- if they said come in the morning around 8 or 9, then your interview is probably in the morning, if they said 11:45am or later, it's more likely to be in the afternoon.

how did you find out abotu your interview for AECOM and when was your app complete? I applied there and was wondering when ill get my interveiw letter or email....

Members don't see this ad :)
how did you find out abotu your interview for AECOM and when was your app complete? I applied there and was wondering when ill get my interveiw letter or email....

You find out by e-mail, and they e-mail you to tell you your application is complete. They're kinda iffy on that though... I got my complete e-mail after my interview invite, and I know a few others on SDN did as well.

You find out by e-mail, and they e-mail you to tell you your application is complete. They're kinda iffy on that though... I got my complete e-mail after my interview invite, and I know a few others on SDN did as well.

i never even got a completeness email, just an interview invite. it was definitely over a month after i *thought* i was complete