AECOM or USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PeripateticMD

Peripatetic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I feel like these two schools have a LOT in common, and what they have in common I like. Which makes me uber confused. I really want to withdraw from as many schools as possible, quickly. But I'm having a hard time differentiating these two. I'm also a CA resident, but my boyfriend (almost fiance) is from NYC... ah! Any advice/info is appreciated...

Members don't see this ad.

why would you ask us this question ? your the only one who knows the answer to it, we dont know what your like, discuss it with your boyfriend, DUH

why would you ask us this question ? your the only one who knows the answer to it, we dont know what your like, discuss it with your boyfriend, DUH

Hahahahaha. Noob. You'll see how many of these you'll be enduring in the next few months.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, so I feel like these two schools have a LOT in common, and what they have in common I like. Which makes me uber confused. I really want to withdraw from as many schools as possible, quickly. But I'm having a hard time differentiating these two. I'm also a CA resident, but my boyfriend (almost fiance) is from NYC... ah! Any advice/info is appreciated...

Also a CA resident, but I want to understand why you think they have so much in common ? Other than they are both private and extremely expensive, I just don't see it. USC has county hospital attached, Einstein is affiliated but without hospital on campus. I guess they are both in the "hood" except I found that the North Bronx is not too bad! The student housing at Einstein rocks, the gym rocks, the students rock. Don't know about married housing (CALL THEM!) SC doesn't have student housing. Don't know anything about SC's Med students!

-JG

if you want a california residency and you want to work in california then USC is your best bet.