AECOM to Airport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wends

Tigress in Training
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone that interviewed at einstein, how far is it to la guardia and is there a shuttle or bus or something that takes you there from the school? im just wondering whether i should go back to my hotel and get my stuff or bring it all there in the morning. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

wends said:
anyone that interviewed at einstein, how far is it to la guardia and is there a shuttle or bus or something that takes you there from the school? im just wondering whether i should go back to my hotel and get my stuff or bring it all there in the morning. thanks!

A taxi from einstein to Laguardia will cost u about $40 and will get u there in under 40 minutes. You can also take the subway..the 2 train to 125th st to the m60 bus to laguardia........u can double check on train statiuon where u catch the bus. hope this helped.

Speaking of AECOM interviews, I thought about it a lot and decided to cancel my interview as my level of interest in the school just wasn't enough to justify taking another person's slot. I say this just to let people know that there may be a new slot still open.