AEGD at EIOH, Rochester,, 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I didn't get anything from them not even acceptance or rejection I wonder why

Members don't see this ad.

No worry just be calm, watch a movie and wait for good news. Good thing comes last I believe

What are the chances of a waiting list residents? They usually get in?

Members don't see this ad :)
What are the chances of the waiting list residents ? Are they having a good chance to be accepted?

Did you call them to make sure they know that you are still wanting to be there? Keep call and inform them that you want to get a position there

They will check first if all the first selected residents accepted the offer if
Someone withdraw himself then they will look for their waiting list residents

In that case then you have to be patience and keep praying. Dark chocolate and hang out with friends, forget about this til you get a solid answer. May be tomorrow or a few days later, you will get a notice of acceptance:)

Iwill just leave it to my god allah if he wants me to be accepted I will no matter what if not I will accept the fate.and I will apply for dds programs

Reactions: 1 user
Why I have not heard anything form them yet! I emailed her several times but I haven't received any response! No one answered the call!

Me too I emailed them no response that is why I forgot about the whole thing

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes they did ling ago but they do have theri waiting list

Yes she did but since then she did replay to any of my emails

Probable she is also wait if someone either withdraw or not accepting the offer then reply to you?

Yes she did but since then she did replay to any of my emails
Did she tell you about your sequence in the waiting list since the waiting list is including ten applicants?

Last edited:
Congratulations you will start on June 1st right?

Ahmed, I will see you on June 2. nice meeting you

Posted using SDN Mobile

Did not apply there last cycle. You still not heard from Ms. Marylin? Did you talk to her directly? Call her yet?

Nothing she did not pick up the phone no emails nothing

Oh Lord! May be call up the Director of the program? and ask for HELP:nailbiting: or go over there if possible...Go to church tomorrow and pray

The program will start June 2nd after 2 weeks from now that means its obvious my chance is very slim anyways I always pray for ALLAH and I have strong fate on him lets wait and see

Marilyn Foy just retired. I think Vanessa is replacing her position. Not sure yet, the program is starting today. So I guess..... still hope for the best, next year apply again. Don't give up hope, friends!

The program will start June 2nd after 2 weeks from now that means its obvious my chance is very slim anyways I always pray for ALLAH and I have strong fate on him lets wait and see
It would be only 9 days after today (May 24th), not even 2 weeks.

Hi,
Could you please share your experience of interview? I will appreciate your help.
Thank you.

My special request to AhmedAEGD2014 and blissonearth. Please......

Did you get an appointment for an interview for 2015?

Anybody here is applying for AEGD this year?

Hossieny, not yet.... I called and found out that they haven't reviewed application yet... hope for the best.

the started the interview last week, second one will be next week.

Posted using SDN Mobile

Already started???? so soon this year???

the started the interview last week, second one will be next week.

Posted using SDN Mobile
Dear Blissonearth,, since you are a part the program,, i am assuming you know it inside out,, any particular things they look for in the applicant?? any guidance is appreciated,, thanks

yes, I am in the program. I myself still don't know what they look in the applicants. Go figure :)
I am sorry I can't be any help for this. For me, I still don't know why I got accepted and getting to know more people who got accepted. They really are varied. No certain criteria I could pull out from the people here. I would say if you know how to market yourself, and you can make yourself memorable for the program director and vice program director, you are most probably will be accepted. They always ask about your research and your CV.

Hey blissonearth, can you tell us more about your program? avg # of crowns,endo,exos,etc? how call is like. are most residents happy? what program you specifically attend? you can PM me if you prefer that.

Thank you

yes, I am in the program. I myself still don't know what they look in the applicants. Go figure :)
I am sorry I can't be any help for this. For me, I still don't know why I got accepted and getting to know more people who got accepted. They really are varied. No certain criteria I could pull out from the people here. I would say if you know how to market yourself, and you can make yourself memorable for the program director and vice program director, you are most probably will be accepted. They always ask about your research and your CV.
Thank you very much Blissonearth,, :)

Any further updates from the program?? did anybody interview there at URMC??

Hi blissonearth can you please tell me how many interviews are done till date and how many students are being interviewed till date.Also in your batch how many were interviewed

Anyone having an interview this coming October 1st, 2014?

Hello, blissonearth, how may interviews dates they have conducted already?
Also, can you tell us a little bit about your experience as a resident at Rochester U. Are residents happy with the program, how hard is the program?
Thank you

Hello drp89, I applied for aged 2015, have my interview this coming October 1st, 2014
Hey alexamaya,,, if you dont mind sharing, when did you apply and when did they invite,, i havent heard anything from them yet,,

Hey alexamaya,,, if you dont mind sharing, when did you apply and when did they invite,, i havent heard anything from them yet,,
I applied in july, and I got my interview app in august 1st, almost 2 months in advance..