AEGD at EIOH, Rochester,, 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't know, I read than the actual interview only takes a few minutes with each
Dr. The program director and the assistant program director.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know, I read than the actual interview only takes a few minutes with each
Dr. The program director and the assistant program director.
Did you apply to any other program?

No, I only applied to that one, how was your interview?
The interview was relax, but everybody say the same , many applicants, and they only choose 14 residents.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi ZIM 1215, I am new to this for. I have interview on 12 November, would you like to share your experience about your interview, please.

Hi ZIM 1215, I am new to this for. I have interview on 12 November, would you like to share your experience about your interview, please.
Hi! The interview was simple, 3 interviewers thee program director, assistant program director, and another Dr. asking questions about your dental background, the tipical question "tell me about yourself".

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! The interview was simple, 3 interviewers thee program director, assistant program director, and another Dr. asking questions about your dental background, the tipical question "tell me about yourself".
Hey i got interviewed in oct too....did nyone hear frm the university? when do they tell and how?
thanks

Hey i got interviewed in oct too....did nyone hear frm the university? when do they tell and how?
thanks
No ,I have not heard anything, they are supposed to let everybody knows in January or February..
Did you apply somewhere else?

No ,I have not heard anything, they are supposed to let everybody knows in January or February..
Did you apply somewhere else?

Yes i did.. you? some people told me thoses who get accepted are told in a week or 2 after interview...how far i this true? any one?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get an invitation from them for a conference????

Me too, I got the invitation for the conference. Anyone planning to go?!!!

I contacted them and they said the same. It is not affecting their decision, indeed they send this invitation to everyone?! What about you are you going!! Did you hear any news from them ?!

I contacted them and they said the same. It is not affecting their decision, indeed they send this invitation to everyone?! What about you are you going!! Did you hear any news from them ?!
Yes I'm going to only one of them the one about fiber reinforced bridges..and no news yet I feel it's almost impossible to get in the program cuz they take only 8 international/150 it's really hard to get into the program not like applying though CAAPID. But let's be positive

dralluhaibi, can you tell me when is that conference?
I received an email with a list of different conferences if I want to attend, with its respective fees.

dralluhaibi, can you tell me when is that conference?
I received an email with a list of different conferences if I want to attend, with its respective fees.
I think registration was due by January 5th so I don't know if you could now...

Any news? Previous threads say they sent acceptance emails or phone calls by the last week of January

I was at the school today for the conference and most of the residents said they call people in January so I think they done or at least almost done :(

I know they are sending out rejection e-mails.

Guys .. any news yet? someone update me please

Anyone heard from Rochester AEGD program.....

waiting for interview schedule mail......will it come by its own or do i need to keep on calling EIOH????please help