AEGD, Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shashi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear AEGD Residents,

I am an Internationally trained dentist. Could anyone help me know what kind of residents the Boston University is looking for .... & also stats . Any advice , I welcome. Just want help to prepare my application/CV.
kindly reply

Members don't see this ad.

It doesnt really matter what they are looking for. Just put down the truth on your application thats what matters. If you are interested in going there be prepared to work long hours... its a great program

hey i am new to the application process for AEGD.. can any 1 tell me whetehr i can i apply for july 2011 course..
i have not given nbde or toefl ,, nor have i evaluatede my gpa.. also pls guide me.. which are the good colleges for this course...

what all should i do:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard bad things about BU's AEGD. ALOT of lab work, they make the residents do wax ups, set up teeth...etc

here is the low down on BU AEGD program..

its VERY VERY GOOD.. if u r looking to get experience..u'll be working late hours in lab a lot of times..u do anwhere from 50 -80 crowns in this 1 year span and as far as removable goes..not sure how much..however i do know its enough prostho work. A lot of students have informed me that by the time Dec rolls around (so like approx 5 mnths into program..) they feel like they have done a lot of work already and enough work for them to be truly confident and get outside and properly diagnose tx plan and perform a fantastic looking procedure and restoration.

u do pindex ur own crowns, u do flask ur own dentures, u do set ur own teeth, and u do ur own wax up a lot of times..however, the lab techs at bu dent are phenomenal and help u tons...faculty is extraordinary as well..its a fantastic program that will keep u fairly busy for a year.

hope this helps

Any body interviewed at Boston for AEGD 2014? Any acceptances???????