Aegd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MeiLi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to the AEGD program at the University of Connecticut? Have they sent out interview letters yet? :confused:

If anyone here applied to an AEGD program, please post on this thread as well.

Members don't see this ad.

I suggest doing alot of research on the AEGD program before accepting a position. The most important part of the interview process is speaking with current residents. You need to consider that AEGD programs are a business. Their primary goal may or may not be your education. Some programs are profit oriented and use AEGD residents as inexpenisve high-end labor and put you to work while providing minimal experience and empty promises.

"those who deceive will always find people willing to be decieved" MAchiavelli.

Don't jump into a program just because it has an ADA accreditation.

I heard from UConn's AEGD a few days ago via email. There are a bunch of possible interview dates beginning at the end of November and extending all throughout December... So, I'm sure they'll be sending out more invites.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there,

i m an internationally trained dentist,have applied to AEGD program in uni. of rochester.

i have interview on 2nd dec. could u please tell me how the interview goes n what type of questions i should expect ?

really looking forward for ur help.

MeiLi said:
Has anyone applied to the AEGD program at the University of Connecticut? Have they sent out interview letters yet? :confused:

If anyone here applied to an AEGD program, please post on this thread as well.
Hi, I am having an interview at BU AEGD program on Dec 15.

wax said:
Hi, I am having an interview at BU AEGD program on Dec 15.[/QUOTEin ]

hi,

i too m going for AEGD interview in uni of rochester.
could u please tell me, how r u preparing for the interview, ne specific type of questions they might ask ?

trimbak said:
wax said:
Hi, I am having an interview at BU AEGD program on Dec 15.[/QUOTEin ]

hi,

i too m going for AEGD interview in uni of rochester.
could u please tell me, how r u preparing for the interview, ne specific type of questions they might ask ?

hi can u tell me how was ur interview . what they had asked . did you sumit the NDB score .what they had seen in your CV ,because even iam thinking for AEGD rochester.
it would be great help to me .
thanx

trimbak said:
hi there,

i m an internationally trained dentist,have applied to AEGD program in uni. of rochester.

i have interview on 2nd dec. could u please tell me how the interview goes n what type of questions i should expect ?

really looking forward for ur help.

The AEGD program at the university of rochester gets alot of applications and I think is not easy to get into and the pay for international dentists is like 5k/year (will not cover your living expenses). You may wanna check into the AEGD in Southern Illinois University where it is less competitive and the pay is around 30k/year. I think you will need a green card though to be considered.

hi
i am an internationally trained dentist. i have not yet given my national borads.does it really count if i am applying to rochester and boston
i dont quite understand what the aegd programme is really all about. will this allow us to get liscenced to practice dentistry in usa?

hi
i finished my bachelors in dentistry from india and want to apply for AEGD. can i know what sites to look for the information about it and the process of application