AF boards what is the hold up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I called my recruiter and he said I am #7 now on the list.

Where were you before?

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck bud. I hope you get it. Then I could have another AF guy in our class next year, that is if you are for sure goin to UCLA.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck bud. I hope you get it. Then I could have another AF guy in our class next year, that is if you are for sure goin to UCLA.

99% sure on UCLA now, I still might give UOP another thought. But I am interviewing there Thursday as an alternate there so, it may never come up...

I really like our class so far, that is definitely a plus for UCLA.

So this upward movement for you then I'm guessing is either because more funds have been alloted or there are people who were accepted and have decided to turn down the scholarship? I'm just curious because I was originally told I was #12 on the list and if you are moving up I hope that I also am moving up:confused:. My recruiter told me he is getting reassigned to Texas in June but he will still be in charge of my affairs which I'm feeling are being neglected. I had to call him to tell him that the review board had met and again to tell him they were creating an alternate list. This is getting really frustrating. Does anyone have a helpful recruiter?