AF HPSP...anybody?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fizzle_22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am currently a senior in college, in the midst of the 2017 med school application cycle, and finishing up paperwork to apply for AF HPSP. I was just looking for anybody else that is applying or has done HPSP with the AF to chat with.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. If you are new to this forum I first recommend you read the stickies at the top. This could take a few hours but a lot of your questions will be answered there. If you have specific questions that you can't find the answer then ask them here and people will be able to chime in. There are plenty of current and former AF docs on this board.

Hey guys! I am currently a senior in college, in the midst of the 2017 med school application cycle, and finishing up paperwork to apply for AF HPSP. I was just looking for anybody else that is applying or has done HPSP with the AF to chat with.
Hey I am a first year medical student and I put my application for air force hpsp, have you heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I am a first year medical student and I put my application for air force hpsp, have you heard back yet?

I was selected a few weeks ago. Got into medical school couple days ago. Plan on signing my contract this week.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I was selected a few weeks ago. Got into medical school couple days ago. Plan on signing my contract this week.

Congrats! A classmate and I are waiting for the next board meeting, but have no clue when that is and our recruiters cant really tell us. Maybe the 3-year scholarship are on a different schedule?

Congrats! A classmate and I are waiting for the next board meeting, but have no clue when that is and our recruiters cant really tell us. Maybe the 3-year scholarship are on a different schedule?

Possibly lol. I wouldn't know. When did you turn in all your materials