AF match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glamqueen

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone post the AF match?

I'm only an MS-1, but I wanted to see what happened this year with deferments and spots available...

Members don't see this ad.

USAF match results were emailed individually this morning. I am not entirely sure that a composite AF list will be made available this year.

there is no longer a consolidated match list like they did in the past. We all got individual emails this morning letting us know 1) what we matched into 2) Where we are going to be stationed.

Any particular speciality you are interested in?

Members don't see this ad :)
there is no longer a consolidated match list like they did in the past. We all got individual emails this morning letting us know 1) what we matched into 2) Where we are going to be stationed.

Yes - Im and Ob/Gyn are things I am interested in...

And I was curious about fellowships in ID and Heme/Onc...how many spots were handed out this year. Obviously that is light years away for me, but I still like to be aware of what is going on with what I'm interested in.

And that is different - no big list. They emailed out a list last year to those of us who just commissioned even - just so we could see. Ok - well thanks for letting us know. I hope everyone got what they wanted! Let us know anything of interest about this year's match!

Radiation Oncology?