AFK 2018 exchange of info, resources and everything else

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radmikeli

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi to all AFK enthusiasts,

I'm starting with my preparation for the AFK exam and gathering all the info and study material that I can get my hands on. Since I'm in a situation that I've finished my education more than 8 years ago and, consequently, forgot all the small print and details (especially from the basic sciences) I thought that it would be wise to put some effort in making a good plan for studying. As I red somewhere on this forum - study smarter, not harder. For anyone like me there are these two threads that are exploring this problems (although they are referring to NDBE):
How to prepare for nbde part 1 after graduating more than 6 years ago??
Best strategy for Nbde part 1 study preparation

If anyone of you would like to exchange some study material, ideas, plans or anything else regarding this exam, feel free to contact me via DM

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users

I'm starting with my preparation for the AFK exam and gathering all the info and study material that I can get my hands on. Since I'm in a situation that I've finished my education more than 8 years ago and, consequently, forgot all the small print and details (especially from the basic sciences) I thought that it would be wise to put some effort in making a good plan for studying. As I red somewhere on this forum - study smarter, not harder. For anyone like me there are these two threads that are exploring this problems (although they are referring to NDBE):

If anyone of you would like to exchange some study material, ideas, plans or anything else regarding this exam, feel free to contact me via DM

Members don't see this ad :)
hey lets keep in touch
hi there wolverine,

what happened with that WhatsUp group??? I've send you a DM (or something similar).... send me your mail - I think it would be much easier to exchange info directly.

Reactions: 1 user
hey i am just gathering more members and am going to create it in a couple of days max

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Guys,
I am also planning to appear for AFK in August 2018. R u guys done with your online credential verification?

Hey Guys,
I am also planning to appear for AFK in August 2018. R u guys done with your online credential verification?
Not yet. Plan to do that in January.

hey guys i am going to add everyone who messaged me their contacts now

Hello i am interested to join your wattsapp group as i am planning to give AFK next year very soon.. can you please add me.

Hi I would like to join the watts app group . I ll leave my watts app number 6472085672. Please add me

Hi. I passed the last AFK exam. If you are interested I have all the material
Hi! Congratulations... Can you kindly share the required study materials for AFK and help to prepare for it... Eagerly awaiting your reply.
Regards
Yuven

Hi. I passed the last AFK exam. If you are interested I have all the material
What are the chances of getting into a Canadian Dental School with AFK passed? Is it the same situation like USA or better?

Hi..can you please add me to the afk preparation group as well. My number is
Thanks a lot