After May 15?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluezeno

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
remove

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
As I understand it, you can only hold onto one acceptance post May 15th, but you can be on as many WL's as you want.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. If you are accepted after May 15th, and already have another acceptance, do you get time to decide which acceptance to take?

2. How much?

3. Also, I know some schools will move the waitlist on, say, may 14th. Do you then only have one day to decide which acceptance to take?

4. Also, can we wait to withdraw multiple acceptance until the day of May 15th, or do we need to do so before May 15th?

ugh, thanks

1. If you are accepted after May 15th, and already have another acceptance, do you get time to decide which acceptance to take?

2. How much?

3. Also, I know some schools will move the waitlist on, say, may 14th. Do you then only have one day to decide which acceptance to take?

4. Also, can we wait to withdraw multiple acceptance until the day of May 15th, or do we need to do so before May 15th?

ugh, thanks

1. Yes

2. I'm pretty sure it's between one and two weeks

3. I'm not sure about this one since technically you haven't "accepted" their offer yet, so you're not exactly holding two acceptances. So you should have enough time until the deadline for responding to that new acceptance.

4. I believe you need to have everything done on May 14th, although I have no idea why you would want to wait until the last minute like that