After NOVA interview....how to get to the airport?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhsim0223

Anteather!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question...after nova interview ends, how can i get to the FLL airport? is there a bus, taxi,or shuttle service to the airport from nova?

And how long does it gonna be take from nova to the airport?

Members don't see this ad.

I found out that a hotel in DAVIE has shuttle from NOVA to the hotel....Is there anyone who used this shuttle??? Is it reliable???

I found out that a hotel in DAVIE has shuttle from NOVA to the hotel....Is there anyone who used this shuttle??? Is it reliable???

Most of the hotels that nova offered, have a free shuttle service. Some of the hotels may be more expensive than others, but it cost about $30 bucks for a taxi each way. So get a hotel (try Comfort Suites Davie), it includes a free shuttle from/to airport, free shuttle from/to interview, and a good food in the morning before the interview. Plus the prices were still fairly good.

Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
just arrange a taxi pick up the day before your interview. the airport is 10 miles away, so 12-15 minute drive

airport->hotel->nova->hotel->airport = all free if u reserve at...i forgot the name, probably comfort inn or comfort something.

How long does the taxi take to get from FLL to the Nova DS?

I may have to settle for arriving by air at 11:00 for a 11:45 interview :scared:

I just received a letter saying my interview is in November.....anyone know what the stats are for acceptance after interview???

From someone who has done it damn near all let me enlighten you all. I would say that the ride from the airport (Ft. L) is about 15min TO THE SCHOOL, 20 if going slow (MAX). The cost of a taxi with tip runs around 30 bucks. I would stay at the nearest one in davie and use the shuttle both ways. As I recall, you can tell them when you need the shuttle and they get you there. You can also call them to pick u up, I didn't bc I didn't want to wait. They do take you to the school, but I had to wait like 2 hours after for them to pick me up because the shuttle was gone and they forgot about me. I would say try to stay at the close one, I think it was comfort inn or something like that in Davie, and use their transport. Hope this helps. I have taken a taxi and made that drive many times now, when I first came I stayed at the hotel and used their transport.