all right... I know I'm crazy....but, here is the situation I am accepted to one medical school, and registration/orientation is next week. however, I'm still hoping to get off waitinglists of 2 schools that I really like a lot better than the one I have right now. if i register tomorrow (and pay half year of tuition...), can I still stay on the waitinglists of those 2 schools? anyone?