After-Training blood pressure of a 40 year old man ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Big Baller

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
TPR Science Workbook question...
Pg 601 Q3
The question tells us to look at the graph and report the blood pressure. Can someone confirm how the answer is 135/65?
I am confused...

Members don't see this ad.

Pg 601 Q3
The question tells us to look at the graph and report the blood pressure. Can someone confirm how the answer is 135/65?
I am confused...

Not everyone has a TPR science workbook, and even for us that do, some of us are too lazy to dig it out.

Please try to make it easy for people to help you. Can you at least describe the graph or do a quick sketch on MS Paint?

Pg 601 Q3
I am confused...

Ok so we're looking at after training, at submax work. That means you need to look at the middle of the x axis where it says "submax" and only the filled in squares and circles since the legend says these correspond with after training.

BP is sys/dia so you need to look at closed square/closed circle. Closed square is around 120, so you can eliminate C and D which are 160. Closed circle is around 60 so the answer is A, 135/65.