After writting canadian Eligibility exam 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_mmaf

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Come on doctors after writting exam its little relief but let us discuss about paper too.

Members don't see this ad.

Need action about Eligibility exam 2008 paper leak doubt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Are Not Going To Accept That Someone Was Aware About The Questions 5 Days Before Exam And You Cant Say That He Was Guessing Because Each And Every Multiple Choice Is Also Matching With Acfd Paper 2008

check out questions posted by khan2 on this link
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...=266071&page=7

Student Doctor Network Forums > Dental Forums [ DDS / DMD ] > Dental > NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams
Canadian Acfd Eligibility Exam

Hi....I can't believe that someone had the paper before the exam...I am so frustrated...How many others had the paper too?
What should we do now? How do we get the message to everyone? How do we get this publicly known? I doubt many people will come back online to check this website now that the exam is over...We need to get hold of these people somehow...Like finding their email addresses...What do you think about contacting ACFD?...We have to do something before it is too late...Let me know what actions are you thinking about...I check this website quite often..
Good luck...

Members don't see this ad :)
Need action about Eligibility exam 2008 paper leak doubt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Are Not Going To Accept That Someone Was Aware About The Questions 5 Days Before Exam And You Cant Say That He Was Guessing Because Each And Every Multiple Choice Is Also Matching With Acfd Paper 2008

check out questions posted by khan2 on this link
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...=266071&page=7

Student Doctor Network Forums > Dental Forums [ DDS / DMD ] > Dental > NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams
Canadian Acfd Eligibility Exam

this is not the first time this happens. This is Canada and people get 90-93 only with two months "studying"

Come on doctors after writting exam its little relief but let us discuss about paper too.

hi dr_mmaf n all

so wat about the paper discussion please start discussing paper here...can any one tell me what was the question related to HB surafce Ag related to medical health worker i m confuse about the choices help me out n discuss another questions tooo