SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

After writting canadian Eligibility exam 2008

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by dr_mmaf, May 11, 2008.

1. dr_mmaf

dr_mmaf 5+ Year Member

Dec 6, 2006
    Come on doctors after writting exam its little relief but let us discuss about paper too.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. dr_mmaf

dr_mmaf 5+ Year Member

Dec 6, 2006
    Need action about Eligibility exam 2008 paper leak doubt

We Are Not Going To Accept That Someone Was Aware About The Questions 5 Days Before Exam And You Cant Say That He Was Guessing Because Each And Every Multiple Choice Is Also Matching With Acfd Paper 2008

check out questions posted by khan2 on this link

Student Doctor Network Forums > Dental Forums [ DDS / DMD ] > Dental > NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams
    Canadian Acfd Eligibility Exam
  4. Mashti

Mashti 5+ Year Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Hi....I can't believe that someone had the paper before the exam...I am so frustrated...How many others had the paper too?
    What should we do now? How do we get the message to everyone? How do we get this publicly known? I doubt many people will come back online to check this website now that the exam is over...We need to get hold of these people somehow...Like finding their email addresses...What do you think about contacting ACFD?...We have to do something before it is too late...Let me know what actions are you thinking about...I check this website quite often..
    Good luck...
  5. poumpy

poumpy Junior Member 7+ Year Member

May 14, 2006

this is not the first time this happens. This is Canada and people get 90-93 only with two months "studying"
  6. feefoo

feefoo 5+ Year Member

Apr 20, 2007
  7. drsai

May 15, 2008
    hi dr_mmaf n all

so wat about the paper discussion please start discussing paper here...can any one tell me what was the question related to HB surafce Ag related to medical health worker i m confuse about the choices help me out n discuss another questions tooo