Agnes Scott post-bacc still in existence?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed0108

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone have any information on the status of Agnes Scott's (Georgia) post-bacc program? Does it still exist? On their website it states to email them for any information but I have not heard back. They also don't take any walk-in appointments.

If anybody currently attends, any feedback or information on the program is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

They had an info session on September 16th of this past year so I believe that it is indeed still in existence. I like the location but the program cost was more than I am willing to spend. They have rolling admissions for summer entry so if you are interest in applying there is definitely time.

They have become very slow to respond which I think is because the coordinator has been replaced or maybe there is no coordinator at all....who knows. They used to be very quick and courteous whenever I had questions. The program still exists. They are probably having internal issues. I hope this wouldn't affect the quality of the program as I'm starting in May.

Members don't see this ad :)
They have become very slow to respond which I think is because the coordinator has been replaced or maybe there is no coordinator at all....who knows. They used to be very quick and courteous whenever I had questions. The program still exists. They are probably having internal issues. I hope this wouldn't affect the quality of the program as I'm starting in May.

Well then, Congratulations!

Does anyone know how the linkage for Mercer works with this program? It says you have to be a GA resident. Can you switch to be GA resident while in the program?

Does anyone know how the linkage for Mercer works with this program? It says you have to be a GA resident. Can you switch to be GA resident while in the program?

I'm not even sure other than what it says on the website FAQ. I applied and they haven't gotten back to me yet unfortunately. So I'm not exactly sure what is going on.

Congrats! I am starting in May as well, but the most difficult thing has been finding an apartment around the area that is safe. I don't want to commute very far, especially since Atlanta traffic is horrible! Are you from the area?

I am attending Agnes Scott for Post Bacc this year and looking for a roommate!

Hi! For those of you that were beginning this program in May 2016, could you please share your experience? How rigorous is it? How many hours/day were you in class? Do you feel it's worth the cost? Do many people go on to Mercer? Thanks!