Ahh 4 more days till the oats

lemonhead43

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have 4 more days until i meet my fate again lol. ive been studying like no other and it seems everything is goin okay except for physics. i still had the ada practice test to do so ill probably do that on sunday. has anyone taken the test this month yet? if so, how was it and how did you do? wish me luck!!! :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

lemonhead43 said:
i have 4 more days until i meet my fate again lol. ive been studying like no other and it seems everything is goin okay except for physics. i still had the ada practice test to do so ill probably do that on sunday. has anyone taken the test this month yet? if so, how was it and how did you do? wish me luck!!! :scared:

Where can i find the ada practice test? Is it the same one that came in the practice oat test that they send you

hopefulod07 said:
Where can i find the ada practice test? Is it the same one that came in the practice oat test that they send you

yea.. actually, since a new version of the OATs were posted recently, you can find it on ASCO and it will have a link to a new practice test according to what date you are taking your OATs. if not, I can send it to you but I'm at work so if would have to be later...

lemonhead43 said:
yea.. actually, since a new version of the OATs were posted recently, you can find it on ASCO and it will have a link to a new practice test according to what date you are taking your OATs. if not, I can send it to you but I'm at work so if would have to be later...

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TEST!!! remember to skip the questions that are hard and take too much time...!!! :thumbup:

and don't forget to come back and give us feedback on how it went!!! :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
lemonhead43 said:

sooooo how did you do?? i took it yesterday too (the 14th, right?) and.. i didnt do as well as i wanted to but i guess i can always retake them if i dont get into school this year.
what did u think of the RC?? i thought i fared well and breezed right thru it, buy my score did not reflect that at all! and the bio was pretty tough... i barely saw any familiar material :eek: !

i_wanna_get_in said:
sooooo how did you do?? i took it yesterday too (the 14th, right?) and.. i didnt do as well as i wanted to but i guess i can always retake them if i dont get into school this year.
what did u think of the RC?? i thought i fared well and breezed right thru it, buy my score did not reflect that at all! and the bio was pretty tough... i barely saw any familiar material :eek: !

This terrifies me. How did you study for the OAT? I'm planning on taken the OAT in October and I signed up with kaplan. What do you think went wrong that you didn't do as well as you thought you would do. Please share.

OAT on august 21....only 6 more days...i am so pumped & ready to go...i want into ICO so bad i can almost taste it....

mthomas2 said:
This terrifies me. How did you study for the OAT? I'm planning on taken the OAT in October and I signed up with kaplan. What do you think went wrong that you didn't do as well as you thought you would do. Please share.

i'm sure u'll do fine, especially since ur taking a class. i didn't do thaaat great on the practice tests in the first place. i actually studied from my friend's huge kaplan OAT book after she was done with it and took practice tests from the $32 kaplan OAT book. i'm guessing ur on the same boat.
i think it just took me a little getting used to taking the test on computer, especially since the computer i was at had an ancient monitor that kept flickering which really bothered me during the RC, having to scroll and everything. so make sure u get a nice monitor! :thumbup:

good luck!