AHHH! 4 weeks, still no letter from CCOM!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JunkintheTrunk

Blondes are smrt
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm bummin' man.....i NEED to hear from CCOM before my 2nd $500 is due to KCOM on april 15!!! i called them last week because they said at my march 11 interview that i should hear by then, and i still haven't gotten the letter they said would be here monday, and i know the committee met last wednesday morning :( i'm pretty sure everything went well, but i just want to know for SURE.........how long did it take for them to get back to everyone else?:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

dude, just go to KCOM, cheaper (I think), cost of living is definately cheaper, and there's more name recognition. (CCOMers, don't take this as a shot, I actually don't know much about CCOM).

Originally posted by JunkintheTrunk
i'm bummin' man.....i NEED to hear from CCOM before my 2nd $500 is due to KCOM on april 15!!! i called them last week because they said at my march 11 interview that i should hear by then, and i still haven't gotten the letter they said would be here monday, and i know the committee met last wednesday morning :( i'm pretty sure everything went well, but i just want to know for SURE.........how long did it take for them to get back to everyone else?:rolleyes:

Yea...that's the problem with CCOM...their adcom meets once a month......you probably interviewed right after the adcom met......but if they just met last wednesday...it shouldn't be long before you get your letter! I'm sure you will get it by april 15th....if not...call them and explain your situation about the deadline and I'm sure they will let you know over the phone or via email if you have been accepted or not...

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed a few weeks ago and just got my acceptance letter today. I would imagine that you would get yours within the next day or two.

got it....i got in!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: i'm from the chicago area, and kcom was great but the whole town didn't really fit my personality that well. and my poor fiance wouldn't have anywhere to work but at a pizza place or ponderosa :p looks like i'm in chicago now no matter what!! what a relief... :D