Baby Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2006
Between "there" and "there"
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
61 days. Now it's flashcards, flashcards, flashcards, and full lengths. And Audio Osmosis.

As soon as choir tour and my senior voice recital are over (that is two weeks from today..)

How's everyone else doing?

DiverDoc

KCUMB 2012
10+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
The Edge. Pushing the Envelope
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Same with the flashcards and notes concentrated on weaknesses. Taken 2 full lengths, and will continue every saturday till test week. Going to Kaplan on tuesdays/Th :sleep: and occasionally tap into Qbank.. I am getting a little burnt out though

olemissbabydoc

Baby Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2006
Between "there" and "there"
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Same with the flashcards and notes concentrated on weaknesses. Taken 2 full lengths, and will continue every saturday till test week. Going to Kaplan on tuesdays/Th :sleep: and occasionally tap into Qbank.. I am getting a little burnt out though

Me too. Which is sad, since this is crunch time. The overload at school and the new boyfriend aren't helping the senioritis, but I keep thinking it's only two months to go!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.