AHHH! Just got in!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sapphire1416

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
AHHH! You guys! I just got a letter of acceptance from Mount Sinai!!! oh my god...i dont know what to do with myself now...:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Sapphire1416
AHHH! You guys! I just got a letter of acceptance from Mount Sinai!!! oh my god...i dont know what to do with myself now...:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats! Go have a drink. :D (see the avatar?)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats :clap: :clap: :)

You'll never forget this day after Thanksgiving!

i dont know what to do

what you should do now is go to the post office and mail them a tuition deposit. :D
woo-hoo!!!! congrats, sapphire. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by pocwana
what you should do now is go to the post office and mail them a tuition deposit. :D
woo-hoo!!!! congrats, sapphire. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AND THEN GO OUT AND GET HAMMERED! CONGRATS, I WILL DO A TOAST FOR YOU TONIGHT AS WELL!

Hey Saphire, that's awesome news.

A Hearty congratulations to ya!

Congrats! Enjoy your weekend!

Congratulations!

Mikdoc

Members don't see this ad :)
Grats, this thread needs more happy icons:

:clap: :) :clap: :) :love:

To be honest with you, I don't really care if you got in. Furthermore, Mt Sinai is not even a strong medical school. I'd be sad if I got in there and be waiting in anticipation for stronger medical school responses. However, if you want to compromise your medical education, go ahead and go to Mt. Sinai.

Don't be happy...be sad...really.

Really, do you really think anyone gives a rat's as* if you got in or not. I mean...who really cares. Figure it out lady.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Mikdoc
To be honest with you, I don't really care if you got in. Furthermore, Mt Sinai is not even a strong medical school. I'd be sad if I got in there and be waiting in anticipation for stronger medical school responses. However, if you want to compromise your medical education, go ahead and go to Mt. Sinai.

Don't be happy...be sad...really.

Really, do you really think anyone gives a rat's as* if you got in or not. I mean...who really cares. Figure it out lady.

Thanks.

Oh Come On! Why are you so bitter?

Originally posted by Dr.Linus
Oh Come On! Why are you so bitter?

Really, it's the truth. It has nothing to do with being bitter or not. I mean, does anyone really care if someone else gets into medical school or not? You guys are just all saying congratulations to be pc. But, really, you all don't give a rat's as* either.

Everyone just cares about themselves...so don't put on some stupid show like you care or something...k. Thanks.

The bottom line is each pre-med student only desperately and whole-heartedly cares about one thing and one thing only, their own acceptance letter to medical school...and hopefully it's not an acceptance letter to some bottom of the barrel dump medical school like Mt. SHing Shing or whatever that dump school is called.

Mikdoc

mt sinai is an amazing school.....good job on that!

as for those who r pissed about it.....we all know that just like "premeds only care about themselves...."....premeds r very envious of those who r ahead of them.
honestly ppl like u who dont care about others only wana get in for money and its assets. u r a loser and u dont fit to be a doctor

just my 2 cents

Originally posted by ramz
mt sinai is an amazing school.....good job on that!

as for those who r pissed about it.....we all know that just like "premeds only care about themselves...."....premeds r very envious of those who r ahead of them.
honestly ppl like u who dont care about others only wana get in for money and its assets. u r a loser and u dont fit to be a doctor

just my 2 cents

Let me just put that pacifier back in your mouth so we can just shut you up. Wah wah wah.

...another person who just can't handle the truth or the reality of reality. Be honest with yourself about how society really is...in fact, why don't you just go back into your cave and only come back out again when you can be more realistic about how life really is.

i think if u dont shut up....i will start a thread about who thinks that ure an arrogant selfish loser.

i think if u dont shut up....i will start a thread about who thinks that ure an arrogant selfish loser.

Really...well, go ahead.

wah wah wah. Baby needs her pacifier again. Wah wah.

Sinai is a great school. If they had given me more money...I might have gone there :)

But it was definitely THE school that first made me want to come to NYC for medical school.....

Congrats Sapphire. Just think, YOU ARE GOING TO BE A DOCTOR!!

:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

Ramz what are you waiting for, hurry or I might beat you to it. You have 24 hours to put it into action, otherwise I may have to get on that one.

X

the great news is people like this are very easy to spot in a med school class. they stick out like a sore thumb and you know exactly who they are. sooner or later this will catch up with him. dont take anything seroiusly, congratulations again!

sorry guys and gals...i was out partying

yea looks like there is a majority agreement on (MikDoc or whatever his name is) being an idiot and the need for him to be silenced.

congrats. mt. sinai is a great school, and it's in NYC...can't beat that.

Just do what I did when I got accepted....Drink Alcohol....lots of it! :D

:clap: :clap: CONGRATS!!! :clap: :clap:

enjoy your success and forget about mikdoc

streetdoc

I'm new to this board and don't "know" anyone yet - but Congratulations :)

Stats??

(Thanks....us aspiring pre-meds need all the encourgement we can scrape up)...again, Best of Luck :)