Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manfood.com

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to keep on studying, but I havne't felt like it this whole day. Is this waht they call burning out? Damn... this sucks. I have no motivation, lol. hahahahahaha I don't even want to be awake right now ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

AH!!!! I'm freaking out too.... hrmm... there is just much more pressure this time around, lol. yatta! i think its'time to crack open them notes again. DAmn I'm freaking out majorly. should I do another practcie exam? lol

I've stopped studying (it's no use now for me) and started glyogen loading..

This test is all about endurance.. Bring on the marathon!! =)

:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
eek eek eek!!!! AHHHH :scared:

RRRIIIIIIIIIIICOOLLAAAA!!!

okay just had to get that out. :laugh: some of my friends sort of freaked me out, because they were saying some things like how the mcat is this "one-shot" deal. I mean, is it really such a crime to retake this thing? honestly, I do not appreciate the additional pressure from this "schools-frown-when-they-see-you-have-to-retake-it" mentality.

anyway, here's a little mantra for you all
everything's alright yes everything's fine! close your eyes, close your eyes and relax think of nothing tonight.

We are all going to be just fine.

I mean, really, worst case scenario is you score poorly and have to retake. On the vast list of bad things that could happen to you in life, this doesn't even break the top 100. I got a little perspective this week when my friend's apartment started on fire. Thankfully no one was hurt, but it was a reminder for me about the things that are really important in this world.

To paraphrase a quote from one of my favorite books, the sun will go on rising and setting whether we break 30 on the MCAT this Saturday or not.

Good luck everybody!!! :luck: