Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
5+ Year Member
Dec 29, 2011
Status
Psychology Student
Hello all,

I've finally completed my packet for the Air Force's HPSP. After submitting my packet on Thursday, I was scheduled to complete the phone interview portion this Tuesday. I've prepared answers for the usual questions, why do you want to join the Air Force, etc. But was wondering if anyone had gone through one of these interviews and could give me some insight on what to expect?

Thanks!

xXIDaShizIXx

7+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2011
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Hello all,

I've finally completed my packet for the Air Force's HPSP. After submitting my packet on Thursday, I was scheduled to complete the phone interview portion this Tuesday. I've prepared answers for the usual questions, why do you want to join the Air Force, etc. But was wondering if anyone had gone through one of these interviews and could give me some insight on what to expect?

Thanks!
If its anything like the Navy interviews, you will tell them what you want out of grad school, your goals in grad school, what you want to do after grad school, why you are more prepared than others, etc. Basically you will lay out your professional and military career out for them and they will ask you questions about it. Its not terribly hard or anything, just helping them fill out information about you. Good luck!