airline ticket

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Viv

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, do any of you guys still have the airline ticket reservation flier that the school send to you when they invited you to the interview? I would appreciate it if any of you guys can give me the phone number for the reservation desk. By the way, do you guys know if the ticket is transferrable? I booked a ticket and cancelled, now I have $$360 worth of credit with them. Guys know where is a good place to go travel (somewhere affordable in case they won't let me transfer)? Thanks and congratulations to y'all who got in and good luck to those who are interviewing or are on the waitlist. viviane

Members don't see this ad.

Don't know where you can use your credit though but here are some good deals.

Citibank/American Airlines and AMEX Optima/Continental Airlines have very good deals. On American, it's like $139 RT for trips < 1000 miles, $149 < 2000 miles if you are flying weekdays. $20 more for weekends. If you have AMEX, check their website.
If you have Citibank, call them and they'll send you the certificates. They send them to me FedEx from NY. That was nice. ;-)

[This message has been edited by DO 2 be (edited 02-17-99).]

Hi Viv,

I don't know if this will help you, but the information UHS-COM sent me about discounted air fares for health professions students lists these numbers:

Official Health Professions Travel Desk
800-944-9923

American Airlines Direct:
800-433-1790
(File #11156)

I didn't use these numbers because I found the best rates on the net. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello there
I don't know which company you have the $360 worth of credit with but if it is American - GO TO PARIS, FR - tickets right now are ~$350.
Good luck
--Nicolas--
WesternU '03

Thanks guys for the reply.