airline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Helkar3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This might sound weird, but it might a problem that someone had before.
I book a flight from FL to NYC for an interview. My interview is a Thursday. I plan to head there on Wednesday and stay a night. That means that I need to book a hotel for 1 night. The problem comes in such that the interview is 8am-2pm on Thursday. The hotel I am think about to book wants me out by 1pm on Thursday.
Do I just take my luggage to the interview and depart to the airport when I am done with my interview? Because, otherwise I have to book another day at the hotel at great expense (double for that fact). What is the best way to deal with this problem? I haven't booked my hotel room yet, and I need some advice on how to resolve this problem.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
take your luggage with you to the interview - happens all the time. good luck!!!

Just take your luggage with you! I did that on several interviews last year, and it was never a problem. The admissions office usually has a space to leave your stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
The real question is why is this titled airline.

As the others said, take your luggage! Many (if not most) of the other interviewees will have their luggage with them as well. You might even end up heading to the airport with some people you meet at the interview.