albany FA form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of the albany financial aid form, aka AMCFAA. I called and emailed the FA office, but I haven't been able to obtain one. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hey sdnstud, are you filling out FA forms for all schools you've interviewed at or pending decision? i'm wondering if i should do the same. How did you add additional schools to your FAFSA? Looks like you have quite a few schools to hear back from. Good luck!

I sent my FAFSA to all schools I've interviewed at. Yes, you should do the same. In order to add additional schools to your FAFSA, first make sure your previous transaction has been processed. If that's done, go to http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
go to "make corrections to a processed FAFSA." Change the list of school you have, and submit your FAFSA again. Once this transaction is processed, you can repeat the process and add 6 more schools.

Don't worry about deleting schools from your previous transaction. Once a transaction is processed, it is there and won't get deleted.

Oh. Back to Albany Med, I was told at the interview to fill out an institutional application, aka AMCFAA by March 1st (today!!!) even if you're waitlisted. I cannot find this application anywhere.

Uegis said:
hey sdnstud, are you filling out FA forms for all schools you've interviewed at or pending decision? i'm wondering if i should do the same. How did you add additional schools to your FAFSA? Looks like you have quite a few schools to hear back from. Good luck!