Albany interviews or rejections anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeffsimz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything from Albany regarding interviews, or rejections. It's been a while since I have been complete there......thanks

Jeff

Members don't see this ad.

Nope. Just a shiny little message on their website saying thank you for applying and we'll let you know. :) I have noticed that some schools are much quicker getting back to you than others. :)

I am totally bumping this. :hardy: No one ever talks about Albany. Is anyone applying/interviewing there this year? How is the program? How is the area and how are they on diversity?

Members don't see this ad :)
I finally heard after being told I would hear and didn't by October 12th...I called several times then finally emailed and they finally a couple days ago told me they put me on hold, though that status was not updated on the website. Worth a shot to call guys I guess.

I am totally bumping this. :hardy: No one ever talks about Albany. Is anyone applying/interviewing there this year? How is the program? How is the area and how are they on diversity?

I would like to know this also. I will be interviewing there pretty soon and know little about Albany.