1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Albany, Mayo, Mt. Sinai, Oregon, Vermont

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by SMW, Aug 15, 2001.

1. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Anybody heard from Albany, Mayo, Mount Sinai, Oregon, or Vermont?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Daredevil

Daredevil Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Nada from Albany, Mt Sinai, Vermont. THey are most likely waiting for the verified AMCAS applicaion. :(

4. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I sent my application to Oregon. I don't know if they accept ones sent from students, but since AMCAS refuses to process my app (june27 submit) I sent mine to all my schools. Nothing back from them yet. I have gotten two secondaries from 2 out of the 7 I applied to. Anyone else send theirs to Oregon directly? SMW did you send yours directly or did AMCAS process yours?

5. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

No, I haven't sent them one directly as they haven't asked for them and don't have a secondary on-line (that's been my rule for sending out paper copies). I only submitted on 7/25 so haven't been processed yet. I've got a date next to Oregon on my app, so am assuming AMCAS sent them at least my preliminary information. I've received lots of other secondaries, so was just wondering what was up with these schools.