Albany - school & travel questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jedi In Training

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings All

I just received an interview invite from Albany and would like to know if how people's experiences were at Albany when they interviewed? Also, I would like to visit my sister in Boston and wondered if there is a train or shuttle that goes from Albany to Boston. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

Fernando

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed in December and I took the bus from Boston--it was really easy, only took about 3 hours or so, and it was relatively cheap about $60 roundtrip. Albany is served by train as well, but the bus schedule seemed to fit into my plans better.

It seemed like a great school, and the interviews (there were two of them) were really chill. One was with an MD, the other a PhD. I hear that there are a couple of interviewers that are notorious for asking tough ethical questions, so it may be worth your while to brush up on some of the hot topics. Otherwise, it's one of the easier interviews you'll have. You can also find more info on interviewfeedback.com

Good luck!